Horizon HD-T2 Terrestrial T2 Meter
The HD-T2 includes the familiarity of the original Horizon meter products along with new DVB-T2 functions
The HD-T2 has been designed with ease of use in mind. A full scan will auto tune to the next available channel (Digital or Analogue). A Short scan will only step through the digital mux carriers of your chosen transmitter.
On-screen Spectrum displays the UHF 21-69 step through transmission. Manual Scan display also presents this as one full bandwidth screen to demonstrate the spread of Audio DAB, FM and Video VHF & Multiplex broadcasts.
Selecting a transmitter is easy, you can choose from regions or by entering the first half of the post code of the installation site.When selecting by post code you are given a choice of transmitters that cover that region. Power transmitters are marked with a plus symbol. The HD-TM Plus also features a favourite transmitter list for even faster access to the most commonly used transmitter selections
A Slope test function will enable you to compare RF levels of up to 6 predetermined MUX frequencies for the transmitter that you have selected. These levels are shown in a histogram format, slope calculation will take place at the press of a button.
The HD-T2 comes complete with a ripstop nylon carry case, mains charger cable, in-car charger, rain cover, attenuators and USB lead for data transfer.
- Easy to read 128 x 64 pixel high brightness LCD (Adjustable).
- Rapid access menu system with transmitter favourites.
- Real time measurement (Analogue and Digital DVB‐T / T2).
- Spectrum display FM, DAB, VHF and UHF.
- Constellation display DVB‐T / T2 (including T2 rotation).
- Slope test (Ideal for distribution systems).
- Data logging (Featuring a log all function).
- 11 Languages selectable (Major European languages).
- Replaceable input connectors (F type).
- USB connection for transmitter updates.
- 12V DC car charger included.
- Charge from 90 to 250V AC (Internal charger).
- Select transmitter by region, post code (UK) or favourite.
- Nylon carry case with accessory pocket.
- RF Measurement of DAB / FM (Including spectrum display).
- Masthead amp supply 5V active antenna and 12V DC.
- High capacity Li‐ion battery pack.